Monday, June 2, 2008

New camera, yea!

I finally got a new camera. Perhaps it will work for me this time. The last two cameras I had both didn't work after a few months.






Today was the first day of summer vacation. I didn't get up until 8:00 am. After breakfast, I took the kids and met a couple of friends at the Y around 10:00 am. Then we ended up with one of their friends here most of the day. They tried to play outside between rain showers, otherwise they played a little xbox, with the nerf guns, and with the Erector set. It seemed a little crowded in the house with them running around inside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I was so pleasantly surprised when I checked in (assuming to read "bugs" one more time :)

    There's a lot I'm missing, I guess. I need a full update. Phone call??

    love you

    ReplyDelete