Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello. I'm still here.

It's been awhile. Lots has happened. I've had to recover from some of it. I think I'm still recovering. I still feel sadness and some anger. I cry alot. (Mom, I'm not saying I'm depressed...yet...so I don't need the lecture.) I hope writing will help.

There are only 3 1/2 more days of school next week. I can't decide if I'm happy or sad. Happy that I can get up at leisure for the most part instead of with an alarm. Sad that I will have to think more about meals and our daily schedule (I'm so lazy, huh).

The kids have various things they are signed up for peppered throughout the summer. Other than that, we will just roll along until next school year. We just got back from the south and no more trips are scheduled. We will swim and maybe do some camping. Hopefully I can help them not watch too much tv or play too much xbox. But that means I need to plan. But I'm lazy. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment